Monday, July 21, 2014

July 18-20: Sleep wins again!

Argh! Another postponement. This time we've been busy with a storm that swamped the Bathtub, completely drowning the powerpack (restored with significant uncertainty by Roy) and leaving our beloved Yamaha 60 undeterred (where can we get another of those?!) Bringing in the nets, buoys, last of the fish, trying to keep the fillets we've made and sealed from walking out of the freezer without us. And now on Monday, we're off to explore the mysteries of the Kvichak River, destination Kokhanok and if that takes too long, Igiguig. It is a sorry thing to know about myself that somewhere deep in my psyche, I biologically believe that the world is flat. That's what my stomach thinks. Luckily, I have a downright adventurous crew that makes me prove my stomach wrong over and over. I'll report back - with photos! when we get back sometime on the 22nd.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My wife and I love seafood and are trying to find a good place to eat at this weekend. We aren't sure what to look for in a good restaurant, so we figured we could do some research and see if we can find one. This has some great insights that I feel can help us do just that. http://www.alaskanturtle.com/services

silvi landa said...

Jenis_jenis Olahan Seafood
Agen Sbobet