Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24: White-Bearded Dinosaur


It's so much fun when we get someone who talks in their sleep. At least it's fun for the rest of us. Hugh is the guy. He was sleeping and Jake heard him talking, calling "Look out! Look out!" Not able to resist, Jake went to explore and this was the exchange:

Jake: Hugh, what are we looking out for?
Hugh: A white-bearded dinosaur!
Jake: Where is it?
Hugh: It's coming; it's in the net!
Jake: Hugh, how are we going to get it out of the net?
Hugh: Shhhh, don't tell Liz... we're going to cut it out!

Several minutes later, armed with her camera...
Yin: Hugh, did you get the dinosaur out?
Hugh: No, I killed it.

3 comments:

rubinajo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rubinajo said...

I thought white-bearded dinosaurs preferred warm waters.


Apparently, when I was sixteen, I sat up in the middle of the night and exclaimed "I may be crazy but I'm not stupid!"

We're really enjoying your posts down here! :)

David said...

Oh Hugh, already having fish dreams.
Before long you'll be stealing blankets like Josh